Selling a non-working car is the best thing you can do to a car with mechanical problems. It is quite challenging to diagnose your car’s problems and fix them. You may take your car to a local workshop to find out the potential problems. If the problems are too expensive to be addressed, it is better to scrap your car.
After the inspection of your car, you can decide to sell your non-working car to junk car buyers near you. The car problems can range from tires to engine and can be very complex too. The next best alternative to fixing your wrecked car is to sell it to Junk the Car. We pay cash for junk cars in any condition no matter the make and model.
Selling Non-working Cars: Common Car Problems
You will know it’s time to sell your non-working car if you notice the following car problems-
- Vibration in your Car: The vibration in your car is usually caused due to tire imbalance or thrown off alignment. The tire imbalance is caused if you hit a pothole while driving. If the wheel is pulling off in a certain direction, it could mean the car’s alignment is off. Vibration in a car also occurs due to the brakes being worn out and need replacement.
- Overheating: Overheating of a car can be caused due to many factors. It can be due to a low coolant, coolant leakage, and a problem with the radiator fan. This mechanical problem should be addressed as soon as possible. If the problem of overheating re-occurs, know that you should get rid of your car immediately.
- Steering Wheel Locked or Ignition Turned Off: This problem may occur suddenly when you try to start the car in the morning. You may find that when you turn the key in the ignition, it gets locked up. To fix this issue, you should try to turn the steering wheel left and right while turning the ignition. It will unlock the steering wheel and ignition.
- AC not working: An AC that doesn’t work can cause you a lot of trouble especially in summers. It is indicative of the fact that your car is running low on coolant or a leak in the air compressor.
- Squeaking: Squeaking in your car is caused due to multiple factors. Squeaking while braking occurs when the brake pads are worn out. The brake pads start to squeak when 75 percent of the brake pads are worn. It is a sign that you need to replace the brake pads of your car.
Sell your Non-Working Car at a High Price
Junk the Car is one of the best online junk car buyers to sell your non-working car at a high price. We strive to simplify the car selling process by providing the best customer service in the USA. We can easily pick up your junk car within 48 hours of contact. If your car has mechanical problems that are unsolved, we can help you in scrapping your car.